Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ok so went to get a GT3 and

Nice one, that's probably one of the nicest cars in there.

When you picking it up??

Did you go test drive one??

Yep, happy to jump on the bandwagon. The colour of the wheels works very well and yes, the ducktail takes the overall look in the right direction. Still not overawed with the basic looking 991, but recently I've seen a few that have had the odd tweak here and there, including the one in this thread, and for me they do look very much the part.

Lovely. that aerokit looks great with the color of the car, Great gift for you :)

What a gorgeous looking car you have there, great colour/wheel combo.

Excellent choice of Christmas present :thumb:

It looks great, but what swayed you away from a GT3? Surely they are very different cars. It seems a bit like going in to the supermarket to buy a pack of chalk and coming out with a pound of cheddar.

MC

Sorry gents, been in Lapland all day and not had a chance to get on here. After my wife and daughter saw Santa I had to go back in to see him on my own to thank him for my present :grin:

I'll get more pic's up from collecting it tomorrow.

Yes the GT3 was my first choice but I got a very good deal on this so it was a no brainer. I've driven a GT3 a few times and I am probably more impressed with this to be honest :?:

more pics from collecting day

Attachments

• img_2683_620.jpg
    img_2683_620.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 2,629
  • img_2686_547.jpg
    img_2686_547.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 2,629
  • img_2682_126.jpg
    img_2682_126.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 2,629
Now that is nice but leave it in there till summer!! I could not let that go through a muddy puddle!!!

Very nice :) I like the colour, but i'm biased as mine is the same colour that I picked up a couple of months ago :D

Don't worry about getting it dirty, that's why hosepipes were invented... get out there and enjoy it. :D

Congrats

lovely car, I had my reservations about the front sport aerokit, but it looks really nice.
did you test drive GT3 and the 991? or you just saw this and just went for it.

Re: Congrats

London997S said:
lovely car, I had my reservations about the front sport aerokit, but it looks really nice.
did you test drive GT3 and the 991? or you just saw this and just went for it.

I have driven one gen one and a gen two gt3 but in reality I really needed a back seat for my daughter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back