Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Cayenne

jarre

Hello!

My parents finally took delivery of their new Cayenne diesel today!

It looks like they won't be keeping it long, though. The vehicle they received is missing the heated multi function steering wheel that they purchased. It's on the signed spec sheet that my dad has. I've been in contact with the parts department who say it isn't a retrofittable option - looks like the dealer is going to have to order them a new vehicle!

We've been in contact with the dealer (who failed to complete the pre checks properly since they didn't realise the part was missing), who are looking into the issue. They admit it can't be retrofitted, but haven't accepted they need to order a new vehicle yet.

All of this is really annoying when you spend upwards of £60k on a car! The service received throughout, to be honest, has been pretty poor, and this just tops it off!

Hopefully it will all be sorted soon with some compensation to suit the hassles, fuel expenses and all the rest of it. Obviously they are currently paying for a vehicle that is higher specced than what they are driving so finance is wrong and all the rest of it.

Anyway, I look forward to gaining some knowledge of the cars off this forum!

Sam

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back