Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I Love this car....

Simon W

Barcelona
...se it all the time on the road - as far as I can tell it's a daily commuter - but I think it's the bollox. Some of you probably know this car. Pictured in Berkley Sq about 10 minutes ago.
Compared to the behemoth that is the Panamera turbo in the background...

Love this. What's something like this worth?

IMG_1681-800.jpg

IMG_1682-800.jpg

I'll have a stab at £85,000.

I used to have one when I worked in Berkeley Square, funnily enough, in yellow. Paid £7,000 for it. Sold it because I found the clutch too heavy.

Very nice indeed. Hear any Nightingales whilst you were there :dont know:

The cars great, and excellent it gets used. It takes a certain kind of owner to do that.

My guess is its a woman, because she can't park straight.

Its no-one one here, because we would've straightened the wheels up too!

When I was getting the bodywork for my 3.2 priced up, the coachworks had a 911s bodyshell in there, from the late 60's I think. It was down to the metal and rotten all over, I'm not kidding it looked like it had just been bought up from the sea. He told me the owner cried when he saw it in the metal.

Being totally naive, I commented to restore something like that would be an expensive waste of time.

I was put right very quickly. 'Ninety grand' he said it would be worth when done, and 200 hours labour just on the body, pre paint, was well worth it...

:oops:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmacleod
Back