Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone selling a satnav double DIN unit?

treblig

Looking to replace my Halfrauds stereo and non functioning Panansonic satnav/DVD player with an all in one solution. Have in mind a Pioneer AVIC-F930BT/940BT or Kenwood equivalent. Also trying to source a lower dash storage tray but suspect that will entail a trip to OPC.

treblig said:
Looking to replace my Halfrauds stereo and non functioning Panansonic satnav/DVD player with an all in one solution. Have in mind a Pioneer AVIC-F930BT/940BT or Kenwood equivalent. Also trying to source a lower dash storage tray but suspect that will entail a trip to OPC.

I have got a Kenwood DNX-5220BT up for grabs if you are interested.

Thanks. What's the condition and what sort of money are you looking for?

Regards

It's in excellent condition, and my principal generally in selling stuff is I feel half retail price is about right.

So £300 ish

PeterS said:
It's in excellent condition, and my principal generally in selling stuff is I feel half retail price is about right.

ish

COOL does that mean I can have the 964 for half what you paid for it when it's fixed of cause :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back