Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

"Anyone have any history on this car?"

Porscheshop project 911RS auctioned by Coy's in Jan 2011. The car reached a sale figure of £16,000 and we think someone had a bargain given its guide sale value was placed at £18-20,000.

in fairness to the original response, they were based on the limited facts and images presented and in a 993 forum, ie and in there if it aint a 993, they send in the flash mob

I wouldn't value it more than it's Coys price in it's current form, but it value is what someone is prepared to send on it, having said that converting it back to standard will double it's value

Hi all...Spoke with a trader who goes to the auctions and he said that the car had SOLD when they saw it.....
It was BCA or MANHEIM.....

Anyone have any history on this car?

Hi everyone,

Looking at importing a P-car from Britain into Oz. Came across this little number the other day and just wondering if anyone on here know the car at all?

http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/12545/sports.htm

Would be great to get some more into on it.

Thanks very much,

Scott

Attachments

• kon46e1_429.jpg
    kon46e1_429.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 14,767
What kind of info are you after? Are you new to the marque or are you familiar with Porsche cars?

I don't know the car personally but it's not a 'genuine' car and has been heavily modified (obviously?!).

Are you looking to source and export for investment purposes or to use that car as either daily transport or for track days?

Hi Roro,

Thanks for the reply! Personally never owned a Porsche but have been looking/researching for about a year. Test drivin a few and had a couple of PPI's performed but I haven't bit the bullet on anything yet.

I am looking for either a 930 an early 964 c2/4 or something like the car I have presented here that has been modified. Looking to spend AU$30-40K
at an import and would go a bit higher for a local car.

Car is not for investment, will be driving once or twice a week and when I have some time, the odd track day here and there.

I am hoping that possibly somebody on the forum here knows the car at the very least and at best was a previous owner of the car.
Things I would like to know are;
Who performed the work on the car?
Compression/Leak-down numbers?
Photos of the car before modifying?
Anyone had a PPI on the car yet?

Basisally any info would be great, obviously I could contact the dealer (and I will do so), but thought I try the forum first.

Thanks,

Scott

Aussiescott said:
Things I would like to know are;
Who performed the work on the car?
Compression/Leak-down numbers?
Photos of the car before modifying?
Anyone had a PPI on the car yet?

Forgive the obvious question Scott, but have you asked the seller these questions (assuming they have the cars history at hand as you would hope), and if so, why was the answer not there? is the car without history of work and/or ownership?

:?:

Aussiescott said:
Basisally any info would be great, obviously I could contact the dealer (and I will do so), but thought I try the forum first.

Scott

As we speak clarkycat, Thanks for the info.

Scott

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back