Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What does a 2.4S go for these days?

Roro

Sebring
As per title, just interested to know what these go for at present and where to look should I wish to check one out and buy.

I'm considering buying one to use daily and / or weekends so not bothered about mileage and looking to "buy on condition" as they always say. Something a bit scruffy might be ok as I do have a short attention span and like to tinker...

Only main requirements are RHD and ideally not black.

Any pointers gratefully received :thumb:

For a pre-impact bumper around £60k-£100k for LHD, more for RHD, maybe £70k-£100k+.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C255110

2311497.jpg

In stock now is this stunning 1973 Porsche 911 2.4S. Finished in silver and having covered just 89800 kilometers from new (the equivalent of just 55799 miles) the car was imported and registered in the UK in June 1981 and has had just 5 owners since, one being a former president of the Porsche Club GB.

The car has had no expense spared ensuring it remains one of the best examples, a massive history file accompanies the car containing invoices for all work carried out, mostly by Autofarm, including new heat exchangers, oil pipes, brake lines, brake disks, clutch etc. The car was fully resprayed in its original silver and a large number of photos showing the car before and after being painted including being disassembled and prepared. Similarly the interior has been retrimmed and new carpets fitted with invoices to support from Southbound and Forest Fine. All this work has been sympathetically done.

The car is UK registered but can be delivered anywhere in the world.

A fine, low mileage example of this powerful early 911.

Price: £79995 As stated

Cheers dude :thumb:

Bit more pricey than I thought. I bet any 'scruffy' ones have probably been restored to that sort of condition by now or have rusted away to oblivion.

Most likely, also a scruffy one will need serious money thrown at it to stop any terminal rust issues going any further.

Check out a later spec T, T/E or E, they are still reasonable value for a good one.

the 't' came in 2.2 & 2.4 ... some T's had carbs, some had MFI and the very last 1973.5 had CIS

If you want any detailed info on these cars get yourself on DDK and ask away :) ... although it will be a bit quiet over there for the next week as a lot are heading to CLM

Cool cheers. Yes I only discovered DDK about a week ago. It all seems a bit alien over there at the moment as I don't know much about the cars, not yet anyway

8)

Re 2.4 S

Maybe you should consider my Carrera 3.0 advertised on here. It's a lot cheaper but still climbing in value and its performance is as good with comfort thrown in. Check out the spec. If you can't find details pm me and I'll send them.

see
Early 911 : 1964-1977 1977 Carrera 3.0 Private 24,995 ovno. 28 Jul 2012 bluecarrera

Best regards.

Attachments

• imgp0126_192.jpg
    imgp0126_192.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 10,852
Nice car. I've shelved the idea of getting an older 911 for the time being, but possibly in the new tax year. Will probably be looking for something older though, unless I buy late 70's and backdate particularly bumpers and wheels :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back