Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WFO 996 for sale, on retention

pirellipete said:
hfintergrowler said:
baldguy said:
oh dear comes to a Porsche forum just to sell his plate.... :bike:
.......................................... :?: no, sorry i havnt had time to say hello, i purchesed a 993 s last week

don't worry growler, unfortunately any post in this section brings out the the stereo-typical Porsche owner personality traits, ie up themselves arrogant pr@ts,

However, once you get away from this section you will find a lot of people who are very nice and helpful, and surprisingly, probably some of the same people who slated you on here.

Your crime thus far is to join the forum and make your first post a 'Cherished Reg' for sale post, which is enough to get you labelled as probably a Subaru or Nissan boy-racer chancing his luck thinking that Porsche owners have lots of money to spend on a Reg.

So, hopefully you'll hang around 911uk a bit longer, (although who could blame you if you didn't), and we all look forward to seeing pics of your 'S'

+1

Very well said, PP

+2 :thumb:

Yawn.....

pirellipete said:
hfintergrowler said:
baldguy said:
.......................................... :?: no, sorry i havnt had time to say hello, i purchesed a 993 s last week

don't worry growler, unfortunately any post in this section brings out the the stereo-typical Porsche owner personality traits, ie up themselves arrogant pr@ts,

However, once you get away from this section you will find a lot of people who are very nice and helpful, and surprisingly, probably some of the same people who slated you on here.

Your crime thus far is to join the forum and make your first post a 'Cherished Reg' for sale post, which is enough to get you labelled as probably a Subaru or Nissan boy-racer chancing his luck thinking that Porsche owners have lots of money to spend pm a Reg.

So, hopefully you'll hang around 911uk a bit longer, (although who could blame you if you didn't), and we all look forward to seeing pics of your 'S'

That's all fair enough regarding the op and some other newbies.
But I don't agree that the people who reply are stereo typical porsche owning pr*ts.

Most of these people come on here only to sell at a ridiculous price some piece of crap number plate that ain't worth half an elephant ball s*ck blurter, they only post it on here cos its free and they think as we own Porsches,were all stupid rich idiots that will buy any old cr*p.
If they took the time to read some of the other number plate threads, they would know what to expect.
So i say they get all they deserve.

Besides some of the replies are bloody hilarious so keep it up

Anyway welcome to the op,hope to see you on the 993 forum :)

Did he say he would take part ex or not? There has been a glut of blurters on eBay recently and I've been stocking up in the knowledge that they are good to trade for plates.

MC

pirellipete said:
hfintergrowler said:
baldguy said:

Your crime thus far is to join the forum and make your first post a 'Cherished Reg' for sale post, which is enough to get you labelled as probably a Subaru or Nissan boy-racer chancing his luck thinking that Porsche owners have lots of money to spend on a Reg.

Do you hear that Mister Corn?

The OP has gone quiet.....another one hit wonder perhaps :dont know:

Well i got flamed :gunfire: so im keeping quiet.....

pzero said:
hfintergrowler said:
baldguy said:

Welcome and let us see pictures of your 993.

If you haven't any pictures of your 993 how about letting us know about colour, spec, age, mileage etc.

pirellipete said:
hfintergrowler said:
baldguy said:

thanks a lot for that, i will upload some pics soon, i have been after a 993 for two years and finally got one, i was toying between a 993 or a 996 turbo, so i was trying to give someone the chance of the reg for a 996, and i will stick around and thanks again for your message

Ready to fix direct onto your coracle :thumb:

RIMG0181.JPG

I can also throw in a Mujahideen Military Pakol Hat - very good for the Doberman to chew :dont know:

Re: Plate Sold?

p911r said:
Did you ever get a home for the plate?

The advert is 8 years old and the seller hasn't posted on here in the last 5 years so I doubt he'll see this. A pm to him might be your best bet.

hfintergrowler said:
excellent reg for sale, open to sensible offers, cheers

Will you take £9.96 ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back