Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

P99GTT possibly for sale ...

DeathStar

Barcelona
... just gauging interest (if any!)

Obviously P99GTT is ideal for a Porsche 996TT.

I await the trickle of replies offering half-eaten bags of crisps (various flavours) and/or a camels scrotum/aardvarks penis/larks knob etc etc ... :roll:

Lock and load gents! :thumbs:

P.S. IF anyone is genuinely interested then feel free to PM me rather than run the gauntlet of public humiliation and derision by replying in this thread ...

What's the ball-park you're looking for? £250, £300, maybe as much as £400?

~ Maxie :?:

By the Church of Satan, I reckon this is worth £666 exactly....

cyruspower said:
By the Church of Satan, I reckon this is worth £666 exactly....

BWAHAHAHAHahahahaha! You must know me very well ... spooky! (S4TAN was my username on "another" forum...)

£666 would be very agreeable

Do you have that number plate S4 TAN? Used to be on a black 911 Turbo apparently.

Also, what's the deal with 666 number plates? Are they all devil worshippers?

cyruspower said:
Do you have that number plate S4 TAN? Used to be on a black 911 Turbo apparently.

Also, what's the deal with 666 number plates? Are they all devil worshippers?

I do indeed have a black 996 turbo ... but unfortunately not the S4 TAN plate (wish I did; that one's worth several 10's of thousands!!!)

And yes; ALL owners of 666 plates are under the thrall of The Fallen One ...

Arh, my old car.How's it going?

500 bhp made it quite quick!

If only Porsche had ever made a 'TT' this would've been the perfect reg......

pirellipete said:

Guess what ... with a little imagination you could associate the "TT" to stand for Twin Turbo!!! Yes, you really could! :eek:

PeterS said:
pirellipete said:

Especially with the model derivative 99G.

Damn! If only the G looked like a 6 .......... oh wait, it does!!! Hooray! :yahoo:

Nev748 said:
Arh, my old car.How's it going?

500 bhp made it quite quick!

It's going nicely (now!) ... there were a few mechanical "issues" that needed sorting and I had the JZM map removed (it was bloody terrible) then had it remapped properly!

"IF anyone is genuinely interested then feel free to PM me rather than run the gauntlet of public humiliation and derision by replying in this thread ... "

...you can beat an egg but you just cant beat a bit of "humilition and derision" on a 911UK number plate thread :lol:

I'll trade you two fresh young virgins plus 1 years paid membership of:

http://www.churchofsatan.com/

:wink:

wizard993 said:
"IF anyone is genuinely interested then feel free to PM me rather than run the gauntlet of public humiliation and derision by replying in this thread ... "

...you can beat an egg but you just cant beat a bit of "humilition and derision" on a 911UK number plate thread :lol:

I'll trade you two fresh young virgins plus 1 years paid membership of:

http://www.churchofsatan.com/

:wink:

Membership of my own Church is quite unnecessary thank you ... but I'll take the two fresh young virgins (female only, naturally) on a one weeks trial basis :devil:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back