Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fibre Optic Output On CDR23 to Connect Denison Lite

Jeffers1

After reading all sorts of threads on how to get my Ipod connected to my CDR23 on my 05 plate 996.2 GT3 I opted for the Denison Lite which plugs into the cars fibre optic system.

I then read loads of threads on how to install the Denison Lite / 500 but I have come up against a problem I can't solve.

My car doesn't have the multi CD changer or the amp which is where most of these system plug into. There is also no Fibre Optic cables connected to the back of the head unit itself so there appears to be no fibre optics on my car to plug the Denison unit into :? :? :?

It's now driving me crazy so if anyone else has come across this some helpful advice would be gratefully appreciated.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back