Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dubshed, What have they done to this Porsche 964 RS?

I enjoyed that on all levels, the car, the video and ahem, the girl. Not too keen on her catwalk strut though but what the hell, you don't take this stuff too seriously, it's entertainment!

:oops: Love that - car's not bad either :D

Porsche Calipers said:
Chris W said:
You cant beat some of these Non Iron girls but she walks a bit funny....

Funny? Ridiculous for me.

Oh I do not know, I quite like it. She is clearly a model and her normal environ is the catwalkso why not. Strutting her stuff like a show horse just as the Porsche struts its stuff.

Sexy.

Pip

Spotted this 964 last night and again today. Must have been bought by someone local to me as we don't see many 911's let alone a silver 964 out in the rain!!
Its Presence on the road is great. Makes everybody's head turn. I'm slightly :envy:

I like it.

Girls not to my taste, and I'm possibly not to hers!

Although, if she asked nicely......

:)

First time I've seen that. I'd give her one :thumb:

Looks good even though it's wrong :oops:

There was until yesterday a 12 page thread running on RL about Lowering. It all got rather heated with Frank unfairly taking some stick from a user (who I had down as our exorcised member JH until someone outed him as a chap who had a car prepared by Milestone71) and a member who enjoys lifting heavy weights, riding big bikes whilst posing with middle aged chums in some strange gangster poses and taking pics of his reflection in shop windows :?

The thread in the 964 area has since been pulled (well I can't view it). Some of the American humour was totally lost on me :nooo:

Nice sunroof, and centre console.
Nice wheels, and badge, when its on there.
Super nice steering wheel.
Sort of thing you see on a 1996 golf 1.4 that is just out of MOT.
On a council estate.
In Newcastle.

Zingari said:
First time I've seen that. I'd give her one :thumb:

Looks good even though it's wrong :oops:

There was until yesterday a 12 page thread running on RL about Lowering. It all got rather heated with Frank unfairly taking some stick from a user (who I had down as our exorcised member JH until someone outed him as a chap who had a car prepared by Milestone71) and a member who enjoys lifting heavy weights, riding big bikes whilst posing with middle aged chums in some strange gangster poses and taking pics of his reflection in shop windows :?

The thread in the 964 area has since been pulled (well I can't view it). Some of the American humour was totally lost on me :nooo:

Not surprised if that thread was locked, surprised it lasted that long!

Some poor bloke asked about lowering his car and suspension set-ups and when people answered a couple of rednecks tried to string them up for sacrilege!

The guy who had the car prepped by Milestone (Brian from Rotiform) wasn't the bike riding hick BTW ;)

Chris

Chris - It carried over on Brian's thread as well :nooo: It was all going so well up to page 5 :frustrated: I have noted the chap in the hoodie has been banned

just another 964

Such a shame when Brians thread was interesting up till the abuse started. Don't get me wrong Brian's style isn't to everyone's taste, but why troll the tread :(

Chris

Well I think Brian's car was absolutely beutiful! I also love the look of the car in this thread, why can't people chill out a bit, it's been said a million times befor but what a boring place this would be if all the 964 ran around with cup 1's and aero mirrors and you got slated if you do anything wilder than that.
If we make tits of ourselves moaning because someone's done something different we will get a bad rep as being old and boring and unwilling to change?
Thats why I prefer this forum to RL as I think we're a bit more willing to accommodate this?

Ian

igaffz said:
Well I think Brian's car was absolutely beutiful! I also love the look of the car in this thread, why can't people chill out a bit, it's been said a million times befor but what a boring place this would be if all the 964 ran around with cup 1's and aero mirrors and you got slated if you do anything wilder than that.
If we make tits of ourselves moaning because someone's done something different we will get a bad rep as being old and boring and unwilling to change?
Thats why I prefer this forum to RL as I think we're a bit more willing to accommodate this?

Ian

You're right bud. Some people like to track their car, some like to drop it in the weeds and go to shows. Why kick off? :what:

Anyway, my Dads bigger than your Dad :puh:

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back