Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 / 997 CAT Driver Training - Sat 14th & Sun 15th Apri

subz all the way

Faster yeah easy lol as for scoob or caterham for me a cheap classic is the way forward fast road track ring rally take kids out shopping the lot its that simple
Also I can fix service repair parts the lot for you're classic if you decide give me a shout I'll source you a good one :thumb:

All I keep thinking is when the next one is. Can't concentrate on anything else !

Cheers guys, I am really pleased that everyone had such a great time. As soon as Jo confirms some dates I will PM all of you. It maybe that demand dictates that we will need another weekend, as I am already getting the feeling that there will be an instant reserve list if limited to only one day.

Great writeup by jdenby btw.

911turbo996 said:
Cheers guys, I am really pleased that everyone had such a great time. As soon as Jo confirms some dates I will PM all of you. It maybe that demand dictates that we will need another weekend, as I am already getting the feeling that there will be an instant reserve list if limited to only one day.

Great writeup by jdenby btw.

+1

As promised, some pics of yesterday.

Attachments

• 017_559.jpg
    017_559.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 108
Group shot

Attachments

• 027_430.jpg
    027_430.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 026_129.jpg
    026_129.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 189
Matt, you're more than welcome for any images I took but there is only a group with cars and cars on their own. I didn't get my camera till after you came off.
I'll send them later.
Steve

CATDT Stage 2 - GTROC Driver Development Program

Details of this new event should now be in your inbox, as I have PM'd you if you attended or reserved a place on this existing event.

Full details and a new thread will be started this Friday, with confirmation of event details and pricing for all other forum members.

Thanks.. Chris

Just a quick post to say that unfortunately my step dad has been taken seriously ill in hospital and I have had no time to reply to the PM's or post the new event. As soon as time allows I will reply to all the PM's and of course reserve places for all those that have already requested them. Thanks guys. Chris.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back