Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale: Zunsport Grills 996 Turbo Black

surfymark

Monza
I have a set of these for sale. They are brand new, never been fitted but have been taken out of their packets.

Bought a spare set for a friend who then sold his car before fitting them.

I got them in the group buy with 20% off and paid around £185 for them. I am looking for £175 delivered (they are still £229.14 new from Zunsport).

You can see them here: http://www.zunsport.co.uk/product.asp?id=203 (although the ones I am selling are Black not Silver).

You can view the Group Buy discussion here: http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=59968

Payment via Paypal (marked as gift with you paying the fee), cheque or bank transfer (will not send until I receive the money).

Many thanks
Mark

77 views and no offers. Perhaps the price is to high?

Open to sensible offers.

cheers
M

It wasn't just the price for me, it is the look of them. I prefer the look of the DIY ones which were done by other people, and they are massively cheaper too.

I read pretty much all posts, so just because I have no interest in buying something it won't stop me reading the posts.

MC

Fair enough.

I personally really like the look of them (don't forget they are the black ones which means they don't stand out as much as the silver ones).

They also have the advantage that you do not need to remove the front bumper to fit them.

cheers
M

Hi Mark,

I have been thinking about fitting these for a while now. I am currently booked into Autostrasse for a radiator replacement session, so the issue is timely.
Would you consider an offer of £150 cash on collection?
I am based just outside Sudbury, so I am guessing you are not far from me.
Thanks
Gregory

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back