Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ultimate London Car wash - Liquid Knightsbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered why nobody has tried this before in London, it's a brilliant idea and the demand will be huge once word gets around - get it expanded out over the city quickly before someone copies it and good luck with it :thumbs:

I'll bring my new motor down for its first wash soon :D

anotherGT2 said:
I've wondered why nobody has tried this before in London, it's a brilliant idea and the demand will be huge once word gets around - get it expanded out over the city quickly before someone copies it and good luck with it :thumbs:

I'll bring my new motor down for its first wash soon :D

They have to build their rep up first as "best detailer in world" then expand that way, it may be copied but never better than the original "G" man :thumb:

Attachments

• lepore_pamela_337.jpg
    lepore_pamela_337.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 22,423
I'm trying to work-out the meaning of that 'Pammy A. + Freak' photo? Are you implying that G can work his magic on those women too? LoL.

Don't 'necessarily' blame the surgeons for those photos... sometimes patients want an exaggerated and unnatural (/ugly) look! Those lips have been over-augmented!

P.S. If anybody wants such treatments, then I know a dynamic doctor (based in South London) who does that and is happy to give a '10% 911uk discount'! :thumb: Just PM me.

pzero said:
j8fbr said:
:thumb: :thumb:

finally, free parking in London while the Mrs goes shopping :sad: :sad:

good luck to you mate, will deff have to pop in at some point when up town.

Is the parking fee waived if having your car washed there?

Hi

You will receive at least 1 hours Free parking while having your car cleaned. If you are having one of the higher treatments, like wash, inside clean and wax then I will give you Free parking for the day as well, Any Elite Detailing Treatment is Free Parking as well.

It is very secure in there, CCTV everywhere, 24 hour manned security and there are a hell of a lot of Super cars and Phantoms in there on a regular basis.

We are situated about:

50m from Starbucks
50m from Waitrose
80m from Christian Laboutin - ideal to take your mrs. there..
150m Sloane St
6min walk to Knightsbridge Tube Station
7min walk to Harrods which is probably the most popular choice for clients.

You can have your car detailed here, then have Liquid maintain your car from there on with regards to general cleaning duties under the careful eye of myself. All you need to do is drive it, let us worry about how it looks. :wink:

And many thanks for the "good lucks" I really appreciate it, it has taken me a hell of a long time to locate and secure a suitable base and once it is fully refurbished it will look like nothing else in this country.

Regards
G :thumb:

G are you there this Saturday, any free slots? I've got the car having an MOT on Kensignton High Street then can come by yours for a clean...

:?:

:thumb:

Thanks for the reply G, I'll definitely make a point of dropping by. Your number is in my book.

Well, I popped in to see G at the Kinnerton Street car park yesterday lunchtime to have "the car" washed. I left it with him whilst I went shopping with Mrs Pzero.
I was away for about four hours and returned to find a very, very clean GTS in gleaming Carrara White. For me it's the finish that really separates this mans work above others. I have never seen my wheels look as good as they do now, they just look so black and new, better than when I bought the car. The front PU looks impressive as does all the glass and it's spotless inside. It gleams.
£40 put my car in the condition it's in now, oh and I didn't pay any parking fees.
G was also happy to give me advice on products and materials.
As I told him yesterday I won't be a stranger there and I wish him every success.

pzero said:
Well, I popped in to see G at the Kinnerton Street car park yesterday lunchtime to have "the car" washed. I left it with him whilst I went shopping with Mrs Pzero.
I was away for about four hours and returned to find a very, very clean GTS in gleaming Carrara White. For me it's the finish that really separates this mans work above others. I have never seen my wheels look as good as they do now, they just look so black and new, better than when I bought the car. The front PU looks impressive as does all the glass and it's spotless inside. It gleams.
£40 put my car in the condition it's in now, oh and I didn't pay any parking fees.
G was also happy to give me advice on products and materials.
As I told him yesterday I won't be a stranger there and I wish him every success.

Hi Malcolm

Thank you for your custom. I am glad you left happy a happy man. It was important to me to set up an operation that focusses on quality and the use of quality chemicals only.

Regards

Another MASSIVE recommendation from me for G's new venture.

I dropped by last Saturday to get the car properly cleaned before heading off to Spa on the Sunday.

This is exactly what London needed. G's attention to detail shines through in his set up and it's not even fully complete yet, not to say it's not immaculate anyway (it is!) but he has bigger plans already for the area.

After parking up and the clean commencing by his skilled staff G showed me around the various other rare and exotic metal in the secure car park, most of which are his clients. We then went for a coffee to catch up whilst watching the Chelsea set wander about. There's plenty to look at! 'Highjump11' turned up for the same treatment (good to meet you) and an hour talking turned into 3, if it wasn't for the freezing weather I think it would have been longer.

Returning back to the car park the cars looked stunning, and that was just a wash, and only marginally more expensive than your regular 'Polish' wash, but infinitely better.

Thanks again G and I'll be popping around again in the next coupple of weeks. Really good to catch up and see why you're the best at this!

Stuart said:
Another MASSIVE recommendation from me for G's new venture.

I dropped by last Saturday to get the car properly cleaned before heading off to Spa on the Sunday.

This is exactly what London needed. G's attention to detail shines through in his set up and it's not even fully complete yet, not to say it's not immaculate anyway (it is!) but he has bigger plans already for the area.

After parking up and the clean commencing by his skilled staff G showed me around the various other rare and exotic metal in the secure car park, most of which are his clients. We then went for a coffee to catch up whilst watching the Chelsea set wander about. There's plenty to look at! 'Highjump11' turned up for the same treatment (good to meet you) and an hour talking turned into 3, if it wasn't for the freezing weather I think it would have been longer.

Returning back to the car park the cars looked stunning, and that was just a wash, and only marginally more expensive than your regular 'Polish' wash, but infinitely better.

Thanks again G and I'll be popping around again in the next coupple of weeks. Really good to catch up and see why you're the best at this!

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot!

Here are some pictures of a few cars that have been in.

An Audi TT, in for Paint Correction & Detailing through Elite Detailing:

IMG_6230edp.jpg

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6228.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6233.jpg

IMG_6232.jpg

IMG_6226edp.jpg

A Ferrari 458 Italia, Elite Detailing client every 3 months and a Liquid client on a weekly basis, "Enhance" treatment:

IMG_6266edp.jpg

IMG_6262.jpg

IMG_6258.jpg

IMG_6255.jpg

IMG_6260.jpg

Porsche 993 Targa, a Liquid client in for the "Enhance" treatment:

IMG_6268.jpg

IMG_6269edp.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Regards
G :bye:

Stuart said:
IMG_6260.jpg

Is that Nicola's, stunning!

:worship:

It is a proper car alright!

Here are a few more images of a 997 Turbo that came in. White cars CAN shine!

IMG_6279.jpg

IMG_6278.jpg

IMG_6280.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6275.jpg

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads