Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Owner's CAT Driver Training Day - 20 Feb '12 Millbrook

911UK said:
clinchy993 said:
Rob re
Tony, did you get a chance to upload this?

I have emailed it to 911UK admin 12 mins worth as I could not upload it :lol:

Going to need that file to upload onto youtube

As for the other video, the camera in the middle was as I suspected to low to capture anything and the one on the far end, isn't too bad, caught Pinot's spin and me finally getting some oversteer, although it needed to be on the roog of that building to gain from some height

However since I havent used tapes in years, I need to acquire a suitable download port on my pc as well as some software! (on the case!)

you know how you embed youtube ,well can you do the same with other web video hosts as I can upload to Photobucket

I have put my name down on the other topic on the reserve list. (I know i don't have a 993, but the dates work for me. I have owned 2 993's in the past that must count?)

Thanks Daniel. If a space becomes free for 6th May we'll let you know asap. And I'm sure the others will still speak with you even though you have currently left the 993 fold :grin:

Jo

Daniel said:
cambjones said:
Guys, and Gals (?)

One spot left for the May 5 or 6 993 Driver Training day II

so far we have

1. cambjones - both 5&6 May
2. cyruspower - both 5&6 May
3. rogttr - both 5 and 6 may.
4. richyd - both 5 and 6th may
5. AAT993 - both 5&6 May
6. ME?
Reserves

Also as soon as we get the 6th person we will need to put down a deposit with CATDT so we can reserve the day...

See Here

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=71063&highlight=

MOD Added Link :thumb:

I have put my name down on the other topic on the reserve list. (I know i don't have a 993, but the dates work for me. I have owned 2 993's in the past that must count?)

Hey Daniel, yep putting your name down on the other thread is the best way... if one of the booked people needs to drop out then your in :)

cambjones said:
Daniel said:
cambjones said:
Guys, and Gals (?)

One spot left for the May 5 or 6 993 Driver Training day II

so far we have

1. cambjones - both 5&6 May
2. cyruspower - both 5&6 May
3. rogttr - both 5 and 6 may.
4. richyd - both 5 and 6th may
5. AAT993 - both 5&6 May
6. ME?
Reserves

Also as soon as we get the 6th person we will need to put down a deposit with CATDT so we can reserve the day...

See Here

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=71063&highlight=

MOD Added Link :thumb:

Hey Daniel, yep putting your name down on the other thread is the best way... if one of the booked people needs to drop out then your in :)

have done :thumb:

tmilligan said:
madalaa said:
Update on my non starting car......as I tried to start it with the steering wheel lock engaged I think my immobliser thought the car was being nicked so when I dis-engaged the steering wheel lock the immobliser was still stopping the car from being started......don't know why I could bump start it though......I have not had a problem since.....so..... :dont know:

As you well know I'm not the most technical of people but would the immobiliser even know if the ignition lock was engaged? I thought it was just a mechanical lock?

......I see your point Tom but I am pretty sure that my non-start was immobliser orientated.....

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back