Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Cat Driver Training Day? Anyone Interested?

No problem, I was exactly the same wanting to do the event and not quite ever getting around to doing it. I first met they guys from CAT at a charity day last year on the Top Gear track, actually not long after getting my car. The problem was at the time the car needed a major service, tyres, rads etc. So now all that's been done my attention went back to CAT. Having looked into it I thought it seemed a good idea to try and get a group event together rather than my single booking. So far it's proving to be very popular.

911turbo996 said:
No problem, I was exactly the same wanting to do the event and not quite ever getting around to doing it. I first met they guys from CAT at a charity day last year on the Top Gear track, actually not long after getting my car. The problem was at the time the car needed a major service, tyres, rads etc. So now all that's been done my attention went back to CAT. Having looked into it I thought it seemed a good idea to try and get a group event together rather than my single booking. So far it's proving to be very popular.

nice work :thumb:

:thumb:

Sunday is now full, however still 3 spaces left for the Saturday.

Thanks everyone.

:thumbs:

Only 2 spaces left on the Saturday!

Just one space left on Saturday.. Any takers?

Not anymore! :)

Definitely an opportunity to good to miss.

Working :sad:

Gutted

Thanks everyone, all spaces have now been reserved.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back