Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Becker Remote Kit for iPod wanted

cyruspower

Paul Ricard
I managed to buy a brand new, unused Becker Indianapolis with an amber (!) display this week. :thumb:

I'm now looking for a Becker iPod remote kit to go with it, so if by any slim change someone has one lying around that they don't need, or you see one for sale please let me know.

I'm bidding for one on eBay, but it's getting a bit steep already and there are three days left! :?

How much was the new Indianapolis unit?

Been thinking of getting a new Becker unit but they are just so bloody hard to find.

Do you think Amber is better than the Red GP you have?

You can buy aftermarket Ipod adaptors for £15 on fleabay but not sure ifeven the genuine Becker kit is compatible with the Indianapolis. Thought it was only with the Mexico Pro, Indianaplois Pro, Traffic pro and Cascade units.

I`ve got an Indianapolis unit but never tried to connect the ipod.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back