Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Cat Driver Training Day? Anyone Interested?

Yes i'm up for this,anytime for me to :thumb:

Rob.

I'm up for this too. I looked into it with my previous car as CAT offered discounts through the owners club but never got round to it, however I would definitely like to do it in the 911. :thumb:

New Thread Now Started..

I have today confirmed the available dates from CAT and have started a new thread in the Track Days section.

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=71104

Basically there are two potential dates available and given the numbers already interested I think it maybe the case that both dates will be used. These dates are Saturday 14th April 2012 & Sunday 15th April 2012. Full details can be found in the new thread. Costs are as follows.

3 participating members = £425 pp
4 participating members = £399 pp
6 participating members = £370 pp

All prices include VAT at the current rate and payment must be made at the point of booking to confirm individuals places. Depending on the time frame for the event, this could be a 50% deposit with the balance closer to the event, or the full amount if within 40 days. Methods can be bank transfer or debit and credit cards but credit cards attract merchant fees of up to 3% of the value.

Thanks everyone for the interest so far.

Please confirm your interest..

If you have already posted your interest can you please confirm if you can or cannot make the available dates?

Also given the interest already shown by a 997 owner and the fact we have 12 places available the day is now open to both 996 & 997 owners.

Hi All :bye:

Great to see so many of you are interested in joining our car club group training days. Thanks Chris for setting up the threads for the actual dates.

Currently 5 of the 12 places have been 'taken' with one payment already made to guarantee the members place. Only 2 of these names match the interested list here

If the date works and you want to be on these events, I suggest you put your name on the official list sooner rather than later, making payment as you want to guarantee your place.

Once the list is full I will be asking for deposits or full payments at that time.

Look forward to meeting you after the Easter Bunny has been :)

Jo

Been to the other thread and signed up.

Spaces are going fast (wouldn't expect anything else from Porsche drivers!)

Thanks for taking the initiative to organise this.

Sunday nearly full..

Thanks to everyone who has already signed up, there is now only one space left on the Sunday, four on the Saturday.

Thanks for organising this event , I was only looking at the CAT site last night and had decided to book a day, your group booking came at just the right time.
Steve

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back