Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Drag Race Video, Honda NSX Type S vs 993 C4S

Having driven quite a few NSX's they are a great car but boring and have no thrill factor

I would like to see a skinny body C2 do the same run with NSX Please :grin:

yeah but I bet the Honda's wheel caps don't point in the right direction...

Porsche News said:

Not a fair race really, how much more was the NSX to buy when new?
Who wants that Jap Cr*p anyway?!

clinchy993 said:
Having driven quite a few NSX's they are a great car but boring and have no thrill factor

+1

Did you see that state of his gear change when on board the 993?

My dog could have done a better job!

Banzai :grin:

It's beat the ferrari too! Now there's a surprise, you dont think they're cheating do you? :grin: :grin:

I remember watching all these clips years ago - they did a similar one against the skyline gtr and iirc the supra turbo. What they didn't show were all the other takes where the nsx lost... :roll:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Zuffenhausen :O) said:
Banzai :grin:

It's beat the ferrari too! Now there's a surprise, you dont think they're cheating do you? :grin: :grin:

if the guy driving the 355 changed gear properly, it would've won..

clinchy993 said:

Have you driven an NSX-R, and of so how does it compare?

AAT993 said:
clinchy993 said:

Have you driven an NSX-R, and of so how does it compare?

I drove an NSX a few years ago and it was sensational. Very fast (for the time) and quite amazingly chuckable - far more so than a 993 (I hope I don't get into trouble for that!!). Having said that, I never actually wanted one, whereas a 993 had me lusting for years and years. Each to his own I guess...

Have never driven an NSX, have only ever been near one......

I have to confess I really really want one. A red one. Not in place of my 993 you understand, before I too am bummed.......but I think they are ace.

They sound nice and I love the idea of a car I could drive every day and it would literally never go wrong. In fact if I can not get divorced for it I would swap my pain in the ass, expensive to run X5 for one.

Can someone on here with more cash than me buy one so I can go in it? My only worry is all the Japanese cars I have been in are for the averagely heighted.....of which I am not. So I would be gutted to try it and find I didn't fit, thereby dashing another dream.....along with every Ferrari I have sat in. Damn those tiny car designers.

TheCock said:
In fact if I can not get divorced for it, I would swap my pain in the ass, expensive to run X5 for one.

And the downside is? Sounds like a win-win! :mrs:

Like a friend of mine who once announced
"I just got a jag for my wife. Fair swap"

BANZAI!!! :grin: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back