Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Cat Driver Training Day? Anyone Interested?

911turbo996

I see that the 993 owners have arranged a CAT driver training day. Out of interest how many other 996 owners out there who potentially would be interested in doing a similar event?

Your thoughts gentlemen please..

Yep I'd be interested.

I've been thinking about doing something like this.

Depending on the chosen date I'd also be interested.

So far so good..

If we get to 5 interested I will contact Jo @ Cat and see what dates were available and pricing etc.

:thumb:

Interested

I would be interested in this 100% . :thumb:

Me too depending on dates mate

Me too! :thumb:

Steve, it's run at the Milbrook facility with that it has to offer.
Jo's been great for us 993 owners, who'll give a write up on the 993 thread as we're there on Monday.

CAT Driver Training are a site sponsor so if you look just to the left of this post there's a link to their info.

Is there an advantage in a group buy (other than company for the day)? I booked a CAT day last week for the end of April. With all me best mates (ie alone).

No idea whether it's possible but you could ask whether it would be possible to transfer across onto a 911uk 996 day if you guys end up doing one.

Thanks for the quick response guys..

Thanks everyone for the positive response so far.

Given the interest I will contact Jo @ Cat and get more information on prices, dates available etc. I'll post more information once I get it.

Just read up about the training and if it does get organised I would like to put my name on the list, any date is fine with me.

Steve

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back