Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 Carrera S as quick as a GT3 RS 4.0!

Throw a corner or two in and you might get a different result, typical 'merkins...

MC

Car looks and sounds awesome, there was some nice popping sounds on the rear shot when the rear spoiler came up

Whilst I have the pse I don't think mine makes the popping noise when you coast into a bend.
:)

....its just progress at work for the latest 911.

The "S" appears much quicker for sure than most expected it to be(inc me) :thumb:

YOu gotta hand it to Porsche. The new 911 has exceeded expections in looks, performance and finish. They've done a great job. You can quible about a detail here or a detail there. But it's a fantastic car. And the big hitters haven't even arrived yet. One can only imagine what the Gt3 or Turbo's will be like.
But we're in the interent bloggin gear now so no doubt the first sign of some mechanical imperfection will circulate nedlessly forgettting that these cars are very much at the outer edge of the envelope performce wise and can't be expected to be as ultra reliable as little japanses city cars.
Plus journalists have to make a living. After a few months of adulation, they'll need to start finding flaws to fill the column inches.

Niall

Niall996 said:
YOu gotta hand it to Porsche. The new 911 has exceeded expections in looks
That's open for debate ;)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back