Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Changing Panamera Side Grills

njm500

Does anyone know how to do this or how much it would cost for a OPC to do it ?

I have a carbon grey car and think that the Silver Panamera Turbo side grills would looks better than the black.

They cost £55 each side which is reasonable for Porsche but not sure whether they click in and out or whether you need to take the wheel inner liner out ?

njm500 said:
Does anyone know how to do this or how much it would cost for a OPC to do it ?

I have a carbon grey car and think that the Silver Panamera Turbo side grills would looks better than the black.

They cost £55 each side which is reasonable for Porsche but not sure whether they click in and out or whether you need to take the wheel inner liner out ?

http://www.porscheshop.co.uk/acatalog/porsche_panamera_body_styling_.html

thanks for the link. i had actually found the parts already.

My question was whether anyone knew how to fit them or how much an OPC would charge to fit them.

1) Lift the car on a ramp or jack and axle stand the front of the car
2) Remove the wheels
3) Remove wheel-arch liners
4) Remove the washer bottle for access (drivers side)
5) Fiddle with the retention clips/insert #5 inside the wing and the external trim #4 pops off
6) Attach new trim and reverse the removal process.

photo.JPG

Thanks GT4, excellent !!

Out of interest, where did you get the technical pic from ?

NJM

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back