Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 991 is awesome

Looks :thumb: :thumb:

I actually quite like the roof, any pics of the rear spoiler up :wack:

Still havn't driven one or sat in one. (missed launch etc)

can't wait to see one on a trackday :wack:

waldorfsalad said:
Totally agree FXT.

i am having similar problems with Stop/Start.

Are you also having problems with the "Hold" function that is supposed to apply the brakes (ABS not Parking Brake apparently) when on a hill to stop the car from rolling back?

Yes, you've just reminded me...that is indeed another niggly issue which I'm sure would annoy me far more if I was going up and down hills more often. It seems to hold at times and other times fail causing the car to roll back...so weird.

It's going back to OPC tomorrow as the socket where the USB is pushed into has come loose.

I'll probably get laughed for this but the heated steering wheel has been totally worth it :)

The sport steering wheel looks great but I much prefer the multi-functioning steering wheel.

911BlackEd said:
Very nice, is that the Burmeister option? How does it sound?

Love Burmester, sound is just awesome.
I've never enjoyed music in my car this much, just wish I had better music :)

I think that looks beautiful, I read the write up in total 911 issue 83 and the pictures they had, didn't have one with the sun roof open, and to be honest it looks sore. But ahy who needs to open the thing anyway.
Enjoy mate good luck :thumb:

DSC00553.jpg

porscheatwb2.jpg

porscheatwb.jpg

Car looks fantastic although I prefer the blue one that GT4 posted pictures. My problem is convincing my wife that I need to replace my 997 with a 991 . How do you do that......
Saying that I will go for a test drive and feel the difference ...

Theo

Ask her the last time a boggo handbag lapped the Nurburgring faster than its GT-bred predecessor.

Then mention it also uses less fuel to get to the hairdressers.

(for further ideas, take a look at "How to talk to women", published 1952.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back