Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Boxter value? Comments please!

I would say somewhere between £8-9k, with the mileage it has done.

grandadg90 said:
I would say somewhere between £8-9k, with the mileage it has done.

Thanks mate

Hi Ben, the Boxster is much more of a 'local buyer' type of car these days. Given the relative low value/commonality vs say a 911 most buyers are reluctant or dont need to travel, so definitely put on Autotrader.

You're in a good catchment area for the Boxster IMO. Dont expect buyers to be all clued up on all things Porsche, nciely presented (no need for mega OCD) and good paperwork are key, and reassurance.

I got lots of good calls (and all serious). Not all, especially those looking for a nice 2 seater sportscar, are aware of forums like 911uk and PH! Once I found the right price mine sold very quickly.

Realistically, private sale, I think £7-8k, if it was a facelift MY02> then it would be more. If priced too close to the traders then buyers will rightly or wrongly feel they have more security if buying from a trader.

Thanks Chris, awesome advice.....will get the ad on the go!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back