Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another one for Exel Wheels!

Maxie

Yas Marina
This is the second set of alloys I've had refurbished by ChrisW :thumbs: As usual, the logistics fell into play - I didn't have to lift a finger, originals were taken away, loan wheels were fitted and within a week it looked as though I had brand new alloys (to me it looks like a brand new car!). It's a pity I didn't take any 'before' pics but I can tell you that all 4 wheels were previously scuffed pretty much around the whole circumference and stood out sorely. Perhaps Chris will post his before pics. Anyway, here are the 'after' pics.

~ Maxie :)

AudiAlloys009.jpg

AudiAlloys002.jpg

AudiAlloys003.jpg

AudiAlloys004.jpg

AudiAlloys005.jpg

AudiAlloys006.jpg

AudiAlloys007.jpg

AudiAlloys008.jpg

I was browsing Chris's site this morning and came across your wheel pics.
Hey Maxie looks as if you and I have the same German car taste twice over. I need my RS6's refurbing so Chris will be the man !!
Lovely Job on those wheels btw :thumb:

I'm also a recent customer of Chris's service.... A thoroughly nice genuine guy, my Turbos look better than new... The only down side is that I've been unable to drive my car since they were fitted as I had an accident pre Xmas and I'm learning to walk again.... :roll:

baldguy said:
I'm also a recent customer of Chris's service.... A thoroughly nice genuine guy, my Turbos look better than new... The only down side is that I've been unable to drive my car since they were fitted as I had an accident pre Xmas and I'm learning to walk again.... :roll:

Car accident?? Learning walk full stop or learning to cope without driving?? Hope you are ok my friend.

I collapsed Xmas eve Chris whilst shopping with the kids... Wrecked all my back and leg muscles due to spasm.... Was in hospital until late Xmas day... On the mend now and can walk albeit very slowly... Thank god for my Chiro and Physio chap.... I can drive the X5 now being an auto but cannot push a clutch pedal down yet....
Getting there though....

PM sent...thats a shocker. All the best mate.

Glad to hear that you are on the mend Baldguy, all the best.
I've just arrived for Chris to pick up my Turbo hollow spokes on Wednesday, I bought them some months ago with track tyres on but I'm going to put my new winter tyres on them. It seems like a great opportunity to get them cleaned up. I'll put up photos when I get them back.

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back