Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The new 2012 Porsche Boxster (981)

hmm, if it drives like it looks that might just be the car I've waiting for

mid engined CHECK
decent luggage space CHECK
could tour in it CHECK
comfortable enugh for the mrs CHECK
convertable CHECK
more than 4 cylinder CHECK
can take 2 sets of golf clubs CHECK

now all I need is some 1st year depreciating like a stone and I'm set

or come up with some very strange options...

Emerald Green Metallic with a Red convertible top and an Amber Orange Interior !

:weed:

Attachments

• boxster12_conf_105.jpg
    boxster12_conf_105.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 22,569
I feel physically sick now
hurl.gif

001.jpg

Liking the 981 a lot. Very tempted. Would that mean I use the 993 even less? Oh dear...

I'm just back from the local OPC having spec'd one up... I couldn't possibly trade the GT3 for one... :oops:

Strange thing is that Sports Exhaust doesn't seem to be available which is odd, it's the only thing I wanted to add but couldn't. Maybe they'll announce a more hardcore version this year (Spyder?)

Oh, and not available to test drive until April. No matter how good a car looks I can't order one until I've driven it :eek:

At the bottom of the EXTERIOR > TRANSMISSION/CHASSIS menu:

photo.JPG

How strange, neither myself nor the sales chap could see the sports exhaust on the showroom's configurator. Do you remember what the cost was? Actually I'm being lazy, will go have a look myself :thumb:

Roro said:
How strange, neither myself nor the sales chap could see the sports exhaust on the showroom's configurator. Do you remember what the cost was? Actually I'm being lazy, will go have a look myself :thumb:

I just looked and on the UK site its not there...

tmilligan said:
Roro said:

Yep, I just checked, it's not there. Weird eh? They must have forgotten to put it on the UK site or something :?

Roro said:
tmilligan said:
Roro said:

Yep, I just checked, it's not there. Weird eh? They must have forgotten to put it on the UK site or something :?

Probably not available to order at the car's production start-up.
Often the case with optional items.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back