Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The new 2012 Porsche Boxster (981)

Does not do it for me, maybe it will grow on me in time but would never spend that kind of money on a Boxster, good as they are, IMHO it looks boy racerish. Mike

Like it a lot and I'm sure it will be an awesome drive. Like the way in has some of the Spyder look to it, although I'm still not sure I'd have a Boxster.

GT4 said:
Looks like a touch of Ferrari on that side profile:

2012box600_154.jpg

I thought it must just be me that saw some Ferrari there. More so in the front half.

I like it! Pick one up in 10 years for under £10k?

I think it looks great, the only detail I don't like is the rear spoiler in the middle of the lights (at least it looks that way to me).

Does anybody know if there is a new version of the Cayman expected soon? My cousin is looking at buying one and has asked me about them.

MC

deff not a cockster anymore !

Looks awesome :thumb: :thumb:

I think it looks the business overall although I find the rear lights a bit fussy.
Got an email from Porsche today and amongst other things like 'give us £3k and you can order one now' it says its 37cm longer than the previous model. That's a huge increase - hard to see where it all went in the pics though!

Really like it in silver and red - reminds me of a 550 or RS60 :thumbs:

But... is VERY similar to a Ferrari California at the front - which is no bad thing, just not unique to Porsche.

That's a stunning looking car.

Really looking forward to seeing the Cayman now, hopefully they'll give it 350bhp and make a proper RS out of it - can't see me ever wanting another 911 if they do :D

I know it's on the first post, but I think this deserves some space on its own, rather with than a jumble of images above and below:

981-02-copyright-porsche.jpg

I am really liking the look of that new Boxster.

The rear/qtr panel profile is a work of art :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back