Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 997 Turbo Horror Story

Interior aside, I quite like it! :oops:

Imagine what he could do to a Lambo!! He is 76 years old so perhaps he thought he had a Corsa and ordered the bits for that but used Porsche part numbers instead? :hand:

Don't shop me, I've already done a stretch for downloading obscene pictures of Pat Sharp's mullet, and I just can't face going back inside :oops:

'orrible..in a word.

:agree:

And compared to that RUF machine in another thread, the interior is positively pleasant!

Ahhhhh my eyes.....is that 'Buzz Light-year Green'

:eek:ut: :eek:ut:

Fail. Huge fail. Epic fail. What's bigger than epic fail? Mahoosive fail. That will do.

Although I think I like the wheels :oops:

I like the pearlescent blue and the two-tone interior (bar the ruffled leather), but what was the guy thinking when neon-green was requested?
... I'm thinking that some cocaine from South America must have drifted into the Floridian atmosphere at the time of ordering!

Having said that, this car certainly is a one-off example, and you know what?... some 'out there'/ 'WTF' colours work in sun-drenched climates, though I still agree with most posters that this car has been totally 'cheapened' by the crazy colour combo.

OR, THE LAST OWNER IS A VISIONARY!

Attachments

• 911_918spyder_03_298.jpg
    911_918spyder_03_298.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3,657
  • 911_918spyder_02_201.jpg
    911_918spyder_02_201.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 3,657
  • 911_918spyder_01_162.jpg
    911_918spyder_01_162.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 3,657

New Threads