Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Boxter value? Comments please!

TheCock

Mexico City
Hi all

Can you please help me out? I am going to be selling a Boxter for a friend and it's difficult to value. The car is a year 2000 2.7 Boxter with 35k on the clock and in mint condition, silver with half leather.

What does the panel think its worth?.....

Thanks all
Ben

Thanks Mate, that is a cheap car!!! I'll relay that info and any others that come in.....lot of car for £7k.....

Does mileage come into play on these like 911s?

I'll let you have the front half for that.

:floor:

Tell you what though, Boxters are bargains if this is only worth £7k!

Yes, we'll the original post was meant as a test for our resident plasterer, rather than anything else.

If his price of rendering was obviously too low, I would have suggested he was perhaps a cowboy. :pistols:

PS - the non-S versions are still spelt BoxSter :thumb:

in my recent foray into used performance cars i came across 2005 70k 2,7boxsterS ,silver/black leather/satnav good history & nice wheels at a shade over £10k ? roof wasn,t metal though so not for me :dont know:

TheCock said:
Thanks Mate, that is a cheap car!!! I'll relay that info and any others that come in.....lot of car for £7k.....

Does mileage come into play on these like 911s?

of course, plenty of high mileage 2.7's around for less, low mileage cars in the trade are around the 8+ mark

2001 X Reg PORSCHE BOXSTER 2.7 2DR + LOW MILES

I know it's another peg down but my dad picked up a really nice 2.5 Guards Boxster with 75k on for £5600. They are great cars for not allot of money :thumb:

TheCock said:
:floor:

Tell you what though, Boxters are bargains if this is only worth £7k!

They are ABSOLUTELY a bargain, and well worth having.

I sold my 3.2S for just under £6k @ 66k in Nov.

Cracking little cars, I really enjoyed it and if you haven't driven one you should. The sound was very different to the 993 but became addictive once I'd de-snorkeled it. The closest to driving a go kart on the road with all the toys and creature comforts. You really can chuck one of these around but most spend their time pootling around town.

The only thing you have to remember is they are a Porsche, much shared with the 996, and maintenance can be costly to keep in tip top condition which isn't very economical with such a cheap car.

Thanks Chris, you met this guy actually and discussed the snorkel removal at my office.

I think I am going to be selling this for him. They are a great buy at the moment!

Boxster

Just to give you an idea, I have my 2002 2.7 Boxster with 100k miles on the clock up for sale for £6200. It is the cheapest 2.7 that I have seen on a 2002 on the net, but thats just the market.

Re: Boxster

grandadg90 said:
Just to give you an idea, I have my 2002 2.7 Boxster with 100k miles on the clock up for sale for £6200. It is the cheapest 2.7 that I have seen on a 2002 on the net, but thats just the market.

Thanks for the comment, what would you price a 2000 2.7 with 35k on the clock at???

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back