Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Evo Quick Test, Porsche Boxster S

Porsche News

Henry Catchpole, the road test editor for evo magazine, provides us with a brief review of Porsche's Boxster S model. Powered by a 3.4 L flat-six 'boxer' engine that delivers 310 bhp (228 kW), the S accelerates from 0-62mph (100km/h) in 5.0 seconds – when fitted with PDK transmission and Launch Control.

Attachments

• boxs_963.jpg
    boxs_963.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4,843
Agreed - I am waiting for next months new release - if it's all good, I may drop my GT3 for one in 2013 (need something I can use a bit more often)?

Picked up a new Gen2 S manual just before Christmas and I love it good moneys off due to new model coming out and the prices on the new model is sure to be high looking at the 991?

Picked up a new Gen2 S manual just before Christmas and I love it good moneys off due to new model coming out and the prices on the new model is sure to be high looking at the 991?

nsm3 said:
Agreed - I am waiting for next months new release - if it's all good, I may drop my GT3 for one in 2013 (need something I can use a bit more often)?

Never thought I'd ay this but I'm thinking along similar lines. Although possibly may drop the GT3 for a Spyder. Don't know though, possibly a GTS cab... Decisions decisions!!

Kal - fair point, new boxster is sure to be lot more pricey than current models. The 550 should be an interesting proposition...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back