Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I saw a 991 today ?

GT4 said:
So CHUNKSTAR or Rimmer?

There's only way way to find out!

And that's a market based system of trade where the seller places their goods into the public domain and through an equitable process of evaluation based on quantity and grade of the asset's defining factors, tempered by the envelope of supply and demand characteristics, price discovery occurs. Thusly producing a de facto value at that point in time.

You two keep fighting amongst yourselves and pushing the price down, and the rest of us prospective "pre-owned" buyers will be happy.

Just so you know, I'll have the blue one :thumb:

I can see already see the bid-offer spread widening.
I'll be selling my 991 2S in 2016 - where's your bid? ;-)

Nytol said:
What is the deal with the test drives?

I've never bought a prestige car from a dealer before, so have no idea of the protocol.

They obviously want to discourage people just test driving them just for fun with no intention of buying, but if I'm driving all the way to Tonbridge, I may as well have a go.

Give the OPC a call (01732 361222) and ask to speak to Paul Page - then arrange a test drive for a convenient time!
:)
Sidicks

Sidicks said:
Give the OPC a call (01732 361222) and ask to speak to Paul Page - then arrange a test drive for a convenient time!
:)
Sidicks

Thanks mate :)

Once my little one is back at school I shall be on it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back