Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Changed my Spec.....

Tony 991S

Had my test drive and drove a PDCC car, all I can say is wow, I was told a couple of weeks ago that my spec was fixed but the dealer contacted Porsche and I'm able to add to my spec, so I've added PDCC and my car will now be built end of January.

The car I drove didn't have PSE but it was loud and I didn't expect that :eek:

Spec

Platinum Silver

PDK

PDCC

PSE

Sports Chrono plus

Sports design steering wheel with paddles

Rain sensor

Park assist

Floor mats

And the kitchen sink :grin:

now, how much is that extra PDCC option and does it include PSM or is it a replacement?

Cost is £2185 and I'm sure it will be a must have come resale, like PSE is?

I think PSM is standard on the S?

Don't always go by what is written on car forums ... go with what meets your personal needs ...

I would have never bought a 996 C4 tip if I had posted on a forum about it.. but it was the right car for me at the time ..

(as an aside, I never use to read forums when I bought the car ...)

Andyuk911 said:
... go with what meets your personal needs ...

Yes that's what I've done :), it's a softer ride in a straight line with PDCC and I've driven it fast around corners and the difference Is like nothing else :eek:

Roll on March 1st :worship:

I think that is a good call.

I think as PDCC is a very specific technology differentiator between the 991 and 997 (ignoring its an entirely new car) and one that entirely compliments the rest of the car's ethos, it will become a specific resale differentiator too, irrespective of any individual owner's requirements.

So like 997 cars with or without nav, 997.2 GT3 with or without front lift or dynamic engine mounts or like any 911 with or without savannah :bandit:

Nice one Rimmer, that's exactly what I thought when I borrowed one last weekend. Did you also try one without for a short blat? The difference is chalk and cheese.
:thumbs:

911BlackEd said:
Nice one Rimmer, that's exactly what I thought when I borrowed one last weekend. Did you also try one without for a short blat? The difference is chalk and cheese.
:thumbs:

Yes I did and :eek: is all I can say, also had a drive in a 997S

I am very glad for you that you were able to change my spec. It amazes me that so many people are willing to spend so much money and basically take a leap-of-faith that they are going to like a car before they have been able to test drive one or even have a sit in it. I guess you are all just a lot braver than me.

MC

MisterCorn said:
I am very glad for you that you were able to change my spec. It amazes me that so many people are willing to spend so much money and basically take a leap-of-faith that they are going to like a car before they have been able to test drive one or even have a sit in it. I guess you are all just a lot braver than me.

MC

As Del Boy says "he who dares Rodney, he who dares".

And what's this about "your spec" :friends: :wink:

See if you can get Savannah Beige to bring about a resurgence :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back