Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Opc Bristol

Bristol4Boris

Anyone have any to say about the OPC Dick Lovett in Bristol?

I'm thinking of taking it there for it's service. Now that I've owned the car for a year - loved every minute!

Many thanks again for the advance replies.

No idea about Bristol but i take mine to Swindon OPC-they have some guys there that know the 993 inside out and love them. They also deal with a lot of older 911's and will take the time to take you into the workshop and show you around the work they have done on the car. I can't recommend them highly enough!

You need to go south
OPC Exeter.
Wayne Blackhall the service mananger supervises every 993 service himself.
Theres numerous posts about what he spotted and various other OPC's had missed.
They also have a reduced labour rate and parts discounts for 993's and older cars.
They have rebuilt engines and gearboxes in the past for me and my reputation is a testimoney to his thoroughness.

Bristol

Always take our 997 to Bristol, have always helped out and know there stuff. The service managers are all excellent and very much into their cars with a passion. good courtesy cars available from Mini's BMW's we always end up with 911's (just got to be polite and ask!)

Highly recommended!

Bristol OPC

Lloyd....thought you'd gone to ground.

I'm also considering Bristol OPC for a service, have to see if they'll do any discount for a pair!

Give em a call and ask for Ollie in service. Knows his stuff. Nice and very much into his cars.. Owns something quite special and goes to all the Runs, meets.

Ziggy, I know Ollie was at one time building something special, don't think he got to the end of taht project though.

Ollie gets about a fair bit, used to work at the Merc dealers at Cribbs.

he got a real nice K1 Attak which looks great! all finished! Yeah I think he did work at Merc.

first RHD one in the UK

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back