Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Owner's CAT Driver Training Day - 20 Feb '12 Millbrook

Thanks for the congrats.

Rob I should be able to do weekday or weekend which ever it works out to be.

Kim... you should organise a 993 Group Day at a Sainsbury's car park. I'd come to that too :)

......yes I am up for this....February I feel will be too early and the weather perhaps still a little chilly....as for days to dothis my preference would be an early week day but also could do a week-end if necessary.

Sounds brilliant Rob, thanks for putting this together. If we can get it down to £370 it looks like good value for what we get.

April or May when the weather is better that would be awesome, it'll come around really quickly that's for sure! I can do a weekday or a weekend.

Can't wait to try the high speed bowl and alpine circuit! My brother in law has been and he says it's mind blowing (was with the Atom club).

OK. General consensus appears to be April at the earliest.

Good with me, as hopefully my suspension refresh, mounts, front tyres and all the other little bits will have been done by then, plus putting some pennies in the piggy bank for this!

In the Yes list so far:

Rob (robipswichuk)
Tom (tmilligan)
Cameron (cambjones)
Darren (diddy_p)
Andy (madalaa)
Sam (cyruspower)

Woohoo that's a full day already assuming we can get a mutually convenient date.

Awaited responses:

Sundeep (911uk)
Tony (Clinchy)
Andy (andyp)
Rogttr

Unfortunately can't make it

Kim Hollamby

I don't want to get into reserve lists or anything yet as this is all still very fluid until we've got dates on the table.

Guy's any thoughts on opening up spaces to other aircooled if need-be to keep the price as low as possible.

RobIpswichUK said:
Guy's any thoughts on opening up spaces to other aircooled if need-be to keep the price as low as possible.

Great idea.. I'd love to see some 964s or even earlier too..

cambjones said:
RobIpswichUK said:

Great idea.. I'd love to see some 964s or even earlier too..

Yup agreed. Aber kein H2O!

In the Yes list so far:

Rob (robipswichuk)
Tom (tmilligan)
Cameron (cambjones)
Darren (diddy_p)
Andy (madalaa)
Sam (cyruspower)
Tony (Clinchy)

Woohoo that's a full day already assuming we can get a mutually convenient date.

Awaited responses:

Sundeep (911uk)
Andy (andyp)
Rogttr

Kim Hollamby

clinchy993 said:
Im in :thumb: just depends on date

March no good as doing Oulton

No worries Tony looks like April anyway! :thumbs:

clinchy993 said:
Im in :thumb: just depends on date

ditto :)

weekends are always a favourite !

In the Yes list so far:

Rob (robipswichuk)
Tom (tmilligan)
Cameron (cambjones)
Darren (diddy_p)
Andy (madalaa)
Sam (cyruspower)
Tony (Clinchy)
Sundeep (911uk)

Woohoo that's already at least a full day already assuming we can get a mutually convenient date.

Awaited responses:

Andy (andyp)
Rogttr

Kim Hollamby

Jo from CAT has said that a Saturday and Sunday are a possibility!
Hadn't thought of that myself :oops:

On that basis I'm gonna try to go for a Saturday/Sunday or worst case Friday/Saturday in April and see how people are with dates, then open up any spaces to the remaining Air-Cooled fraternity.

Got a potential 10 993's (8 confirmed 2 O/S) so far, so don't need to find many others.

If any of the other air-cooled community are interested please let me know, either PM or response on here.

RobIpswichUK said:
Jo from CAT has said that a Saturday and Sunday are a possibility!
Hadn't thought of that myself :oops:

On that basis I'm gonna try to go for a Saturday/Sunday or worst case Friday/Saturday in April and see how people are with dates, then open up any spaces to the remaining Air-Cooled fraternity.

Got a potential 10 993's (8 confirmed 2 O/S) so far, so don't need to find many others.

If any of the other air-cooled community are interested please let me know, either PM or response on here.

Saturdays are bad for me Sorry ! any other day is fine, weekdays would be better

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back