Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Number Plate B911 LDL For Sale

C93

Hi, signed up to advertise my number plate, thought it might be of interest to somebody. Looking for £750 or Resnable offers. Please Pm for more details. Currently on a car so will need to be transfered.

Cheers

shame really B91 1 is the first 4 digits of my post code, do you have a way of making LDL into EX with strategic screw placement. :?:

C93 said:
Any proper replys? :frustrated:

Highly unlikely! There is a history of people coming on here trying to sell plates for silly amounts :grin:

C93 said:
Any proper replys? :frustrated:

Oh, if only you'd been a member for more than just that one post (or even done your due diligence).

My guess is it's worth somewhere between a Persian powder flask made from a camel's scrotum with brass 'Jacob's ladder' chain accessories and a Seagull 3.5 HP outboard with hemp rip-cord.

Although, in this market, I'd suggest shaking on anything in and around a right-handed gate (black) and a DIY home assembly coracle kit.

But the world is your lobster.

I'm sure our very own self-styled resident "Arthur Negus" of number plates (if you will), will be along with his own views (and indeed, an up-to-the-minute part-ex stock list) very soon.

PS - :welcome: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back