Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 911 [991] Cabriolet with Sport Design Package =?

Porsche News

and that duct tail rear spoiler again

What does everyone think :?:

GT4, get your order in now :D

Attachments

• cab_sc3_600_208.jpg
    cab_sc3_600_208.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 9,510
  • cab_sc2_600_753.jpg
    cab_sc2_600_753.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 9,510
  • cab_sc1_600_104.jpg
    cab_sc1_600_104.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 9,510
Pass me the sick bag.

Is that like the tail of a duct?

Or a duck?

Hate the back love the front I would expect a metal folding roof by now if the French can do it surely Porsche can did I say hate the back

I like the Aero-kit (if that's what it is). Duck spoiler is not as pretty as say the 997 Sport Classic but I think it'll grow on me. Please GT4, no pics of ducktails literally growing on me.

~ Maxie :grin:

Waz 911 said:
Hate the back love the front I would expect a metal folding roof by now if the French can do it surely Porsche can did I say hate the back

Not sure the French put their engines in the back though :?:

Minor detail :grin:

I'm really hoping that white goes out of fashion soon :roll:

If you check in about 2 or 3 mins it should have updated with new listings, but if anyone wants a kidney (left), there is a slightly used one on eBay :thumb:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180757940716#ht_500wt_1413

cab_sc2_600_753.jpg

:cloud9:

(being in mind that monstrosity on MC's face got two of those, although to be fair, that roof does look better than the poncho)

I kinda like it!!

Looks better than the Coupe with ducktail imho

Similar syle to 997/996 cabrio really.,.

Like it lots. I think it looks very sporty and purposeful, although it does look better on the Coupe to me :thumb:

I love the car actually - very nice indeed. Could happily lose that spoiler though it doesn't quite fit as far as i'm concerned

I like it! :cloud9:

A big improvement looks wise to 996/997 cabs

With the duck tail it looks nicer with the roof up. Roof down the duck tail looks a bit too much like a Halfords jobby :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back