Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 991 spec

Mines coming in late feb :grin:

Whatever the spec its going to be a awsome car!
the "chris harris" teaser vid on evo mag looks FANTASTIC

Rimmer said:
I'm sure it will be fine :thumb:

Completely locked out, cannot change at all :-(
Bit annoyed but nothing I can do now.

FXT did they not tell you this?????
My dealer said i had two options one build date meant i had to spec on that day but couldn't change it other one meant i had to wait longer but could change spec

CHUNKSTAR said:
FXT did they not tell you this?????
My dealer said i had two options one build date meant i had to spec on that day but couldn't change it other one meant i had to wait longer but could change spec

We did exchange mails a few times with several updated specs and then they just told me the car is coming at the end of December. A week went by and then I tried to change the spec and that's when I was told it was locked. I'm hoping it won't make much of a difference to my enjoyment but sports steering wheels and PSE would've been nice.

Oh well.

Both will be retrofitable, but be prepared to spend at least double the factory figures for dealer fit.

GT4 said:
Both will be retrofitable, but be prepared to spend at least double the factory figures for dealer fit.

Thanks...I just want the damn car now :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back