Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FLOW BY for sale!!! to you Very rich 911owners

GT4 said:
Sustanon400 said:
You miserable b4rsterds!!!!

Remind me to never try and sell a 5h1t number plate on this forum :floor:
GT4
I was quite worried as our official number plate MOD was MIA where have you been man :cop:

Re: Registration FLOW BY for sale!!! STUNNING number plate!!

Maxie said:
How much did you buy this plate for if I may ask? Just wanted to work out if I can duplicate your potential investment.
Well, it wasn't auctioned and there's loads of other F10 W** combinations available from DVLA for £610.

So I'm guessing £610.

clinchy993 said:
GT4 said:
Sustanon400 said:
You miserable b4rsterds!!!!

Remind me to never try and sell a 5h1t number plate on this forum :floor:
GT4
I was quite worried as our official number plate MOD was MIA where have you been man :cop:

Hols, and then too much work on return from hols.

I will buck my ideas up (but not this Friday/weekend as I have a Boxster to destroy and a GT3 to fix).

chimp911 said:
How about a straight swap for B10 WME? :?:

Actually, I would, if you also happen to have UR 51STA available with it. Definitely!!

Love the roast guys and can take it being a regular contributor to (other) forums. Who knows... maybe I will get it sold at a decent price. Believe it or not I actually (foolishly) turned down a £2000 offer :sad: :frustrated:

Lesson learnt. Don't try to flog a reg on 911 as a newbie :D And btw, whoever edited the post with "to you very rich 911 owners" :hand: We all know that only chavs drive 911s!! :grin: . Go on now...... :popcorn:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back