Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 991 Order

Is the power upgrade included/available(to keep those pesky Golf GTI's at bay) :lol:

Rimmer said:
OP, not bad but what about PDCC?

My options so far.

Platinum Silver
Park assist
Rain sensor
PSE
PDCC
PDK
Sports chrono
Carrera Classic wheels
TPM
Floor mats
Sports design steering wheel
I do not think PDCC is necessary for me and it costs USD 8545 or USD 10708 plus PASM -20mm

pirellipete said:
I'm guessing he didn't go for heated seats cos he's in Hong Kong.... and I don't see them as a 'Must have', I'm lucky enough to have a wife whose @rse is about as wide as the turbos overall width so I send her out to the garage about 10 minutes before I plan on leaving and by then she's warmed the seat up nicely........bless her :wack:

:eek: :floor:
Anyway, you are right. Do not need heated seats or ventilation in HK.

pratas said:
911BlackEd said:
Where's the PSE?
Not sure about is it worth USD6935 or not, but I might add this.

If you forget everything else, still get the PSE, you will not regret it, that's why so many on here retro fit it. :thumb:

911BlackEd said:
pratas said:
911BlackEd said:
Where's the PSE?
Not sure about is it worth USD6935 or not, but I might add this.

If you forget everything else, still get the PSE, you will not regret it, that's why so many on here retro fit it. :thumb:

Is it worth $7000 though. :thumb: That's half an early 996 at today's prices :grin:

rottenbend said:
Is it worth $7000 though. :thumb: That's half an early 996 at today's prices :grin:

If your paying $280,000 anyway, whats another $7k? :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back