Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

White Porsche Carrera S (991) spotted out in the wild.

david993 said:
sld82 said:
I must say, I don't have too many issues with this car. My main gripe, one which still irks me from time to time, is that they actually made it that much bigger. I honestly thought they had heard their fans and buyers, and would return to the classic compact 911 proportions.

Unfortunately the 911 has to compete with the likes of the Audi R8 and other larger cars. Most people out there associate size with "value" and (I guess) are unlikely to pay the same price for a smaller car even though the driving experience is better.

Spot on.

Notice how many of the current day Ferraris, for example, are much larger than their predecssors.

~ Maxie

GT4 said:
The engine has no bearing.

Phew, that's one potential problem sorted. Now all they have to work on is those pesky cylinders.

T8996C4 said:
GT4 said:
The engine has no bearing.

Phew, that's one potential problem sorted. Now all they have to work on is those pesky cylinders.

I'll set them up, you knock 'em down :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back