Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: CG Lock

Vic,
If you can't get one you can lock your seat belt with some success, there are 2 options the first put your belt on and pull it tight as in the video clip , push yourself back into the seat and then snatch the belt very quickly but just a little distance, this will lock the belt and it should stay locked. beware the belt doesn't loosen if you hit a bump.

The second way is to hold the belt a little short of connection to the buckle and snatch it then pull it hard to buckle it.

I know it sounds weired but it does work.

Vic - I'm sure I have a spare one somewhere. Will have a look and get back to you. Josh

Thx for the tips challenger1 - i'll give them a try / see if it stays locked.

And Josh, if you do have one, that would be dead handy :thumb:

Cheers
V

Vic said:

Cheers
V

Failing all ,just get someone to Gaffer tape you to the seat at chest height 8)

clinchy993 said:
Vic said:

Cheers
V

Failing all ,just get someone to Gaffer tape you to the seat at chest height 8)

:floor:

[quote="clinchy993Failing all ,just get someone to Gaffer tape you to the seat at chest height 8)[/quote]

I like your thinking :D
- who needs a full harness anyway...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back