Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale - 996 GT2 & X50, K24 Turbos, with Uprated Actua

ant_8u

Hi Guys

I have a pair of K24 Turbos and uprated actuators for sale

I had planned on rebuilding these turbos to K24/20g spec and fitting them to my car

However, as time has gone on I don't think I'll ever get around to fitting these turbos

I'm currently part way through a full nut and bolt restoration on another car (Triumph GT6) and really want to get that one finished and back on the road

I therefore think it's best to sell these to somebody that can put them to good use, and use the funds to finish my restoration project

I haven't seen these for sale before, so I don't know what a used set would go for

Design911UK sell them new for £1,395 +vat each!! :eek:

http://www.design911.co.uk/fu/prod8509/Turbo-Charger-K24-for-Porsche-996-GT2/

As these items are not new, and I don't know what they're worth I am willing to consider all offers

If anybody is looking for a set of K24s for their 996 please get in touch

All the best and speak soon
Anthony

Ok, guys

I've spoken with a few shops today regarding the turbos

The general opinion seems to be that they're worth around the £1,200 mark for the pair

So, if anybody wants to make me any offers for the turbos, that's the kind of price i'm looking for

Thanks again and all the best
Anthony

used ones pop up on e-bay/PH etc for 300-400/pair. They rarely fail so not much demand for them.

PM me if interested as I may wish to keep a couple of spares in a box. :bye:

Thanks mate

I've never seen the K16s sell at that price, nevermind the K24s

I'm selling these with one bar actuators too, which are worth more than that by themselves

Youre definitely right about them not failing though

I bought these as I was going to upgrade the compressor wheels in them to get some serious power

I know of a few people that have done this and have over 600hp at the wheels......I'm not too sure what that would be at the crank!

I've changed my plans now though, and I'm thinking about buying a bike in the future

If you're serious about them, they're yours for £1k

...don't need the actuators(have them already and they should last at least 6 years)

Times are tough, recession, US debt crisis etc you will do well to shift these used units to me for £350/pair!

Sounds like one for eBay to me..... Or we could have an auction on here. I'll come in at £355, they would make a nice couple of doorstops. Would you be willing to take anything in part exchange? :D

MC

clearly if I needed them I'd pay a bit more....but thats the issue, it's finding someone that needs them!

yes...see above as discussed?

pm me if interested

Thanks mate

Somebody else has make me a good offer........But I'd have to ship them to America! :dont know:

I haven't weighed them yet, so I'd have to check the shipping costs before sending them across the pond to see if it'd be worth while

Never sent anything international before

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back