Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

One for Rimmer - Duck Tail and SportTechno wheels

GT4

Nordschleife
8)

Attachments

• dt4_110.jpg
    dt4_110.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 10,772
  • dt3_575.jpg
    dt3_575.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 10,772
  • dt2_148.jpg
    dt2_148.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 10,772
  • dt1_200.jpg
    dt1_200.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 10,772
Thanks for that :thumb: not sure if the DuckTail will be available when my build date starts, Dealer looking into that!!!

Sport Techno wheels look ok but again not on the configurator yet :sad:

But like everything it's better to see the options in the flesh :)

Sorry but I have to say I think Porsche have lost the plot. This new 991 looks more like a baby version of the Panamera than a 911, ironic that it was meant to be the other way round. Soon the Cayenne will become the darling of the range!

Those wheels look awful, like the wheels every matchbox car had when we were kids.....perhaps who designed them??

Ducktail is ok though.

I dunno, may be the 991 will be better in the flesh but its not appearing to be photogenic.

Let's hope the paint finish is better!

DSC04924.JPG

GT4 u are amazingly resourceful as ever! LOL

Some more SportDesign Aero:

porsche_991_01.jpg

porsche_991_02.jpg

porsche_991_04.jpg

and the SportTechno wheels (sorry :oops:):

porsche_991_06.jpg

Very nice, but they really should get rid of that 911 badge - we all know it's a 911 :wack:

...or maybe it was a typo and was supposed to be '991' :lol:

RichiRich said:
Very nice, but they really should get rid of that 911 badge - we all know it's a 911 :wack:

& the "P O R S C H E"
Just leave it with Carrera or whatever the model actually is...Very traditional :grin:

adamw said:
RichiRich said:

& the "P O R S C H E"
Just leave it with Carrera or whatever the model actually is...Very traditional :grin:

Ah, but having P O R S C H E on the back was the case earlier - either in metal on the ->73, on the reflector for the IB (or was it an option?), on the 964, but not on the 993->

Being that they call it a 991, it puts it before the 993 and that's why it still has the Porsche badge on the rear :judge: - I would have called it a 994 or 995 :wink:

Very pleased to say ducktail spoiler looks sharp and a bit of an add on compared to the SC in my opinion. I feel vindicated!

I think the Ducktail will be a bit of a "Marmite" option = love it or hate it!!

Rimmer said:
I think the Ducktail will be a bit of a "Marmite" option = love it or hate it!!

I agree. On the SC it is curvaceous and integral to the design. As an add on it just looks a little sharp. No doubt it will be a big success though.

I actually like the look of the car, call me crazy if you will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back