Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 911 (991) Pics Leaked & Official !! Love it!!! :)

Butt end looks like it's been lifted from frikkin Chrysler Crossfire.....
Interior is pure part bin Panamera!

And the Badges on the Butt end - O.M.F.G....... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Yes I cannot afford one
Yes I could support a loan to finance one
964 - 993 then GT3/RS for this little black duck.........

Apologies for those I may have offended........

It started on Saturday with some GTS window shopping, then yesterday I regressed even further, my faith in water cooling and residuals shaken by the the new breed, I spent some time perusing 993 Turbos.

At least they look like a 911.

GT4 said:
...I spent some time perusing 993 Turbos.

+1.

I almost want to set up an online poll to see just how many people out there would like air cooling and smaller dimensions back - and sharing the feedback with Porsche.

Just wondering whether the convertable will have a folding hard top or will it still be canvas, anyone know?

Seems to be popular with german cars now, and the extra length might accomodate this.

PabloAU said:
Butt end looks like it's been lifted from frikkin Chrysler Crossfire.....
Interior is pure part bin Panamera!

And the Badges on the Butt end - O.M.F.G....... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Yes I cannot afford one
Yes I could support a loan to finance one
964 - 993 then GT3/RS for this little black duck.........

Apologies for those I may have offended........

You have offended no one. This is a forum/thread where free speech and opinions are valued on such an important matter.

btw ...I shared some pics of the 991 with people I was with on Sunday and only one out of four though it looked better than the 997. I keep telling myself not to worry as it will look great in real life but I am increasingly worried about the 911 concept under VAG.

I'd much rather it was a great success for the good of the marque/911 However, if i was sitting(which I am) with a good/clean 996/997 GT2/GT3(esp that 997 4.0 RS), I'd be feeling rather positive right now, as I believe that the 991 is aiming for a whole new customer base while the "old/previous" 911 customer base will start to seek out good 996/997 GT's and RS's and pay good money to own the last of the true/pure(non VAG) Porsche 911's. :bye:

I think the fact that they've had to add front park assist has got to tell us something!

:floor:

Attachments

• bridge_view_101.jpeg
    bridge_view_101.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 27,947
GT4 said:
It started on Saturday with some GTS window shopping, then yesterday I regressed even further, my faith in water cooling and residuals shaken by the the new breed, I spent some time perusing 993 Turbos.

Welcome Brother.....

"Forgive us Father as we have sinned in the House of VW"..... :floor:

Picture6-1.png

If you stuck a prancing house badge on the bonnet, it kind of wouldn't
look out of place !!!. :grin:

look at those rimsss
austinpowerrrrrrrrrrrrs.gif

Picture12.png

Picture13.png

nick w said:
If you stuck a prancing house badge on the bonnet, it kind of wouldn't look out of place !!!. :grin:

How about a rampant mare? (and I'm not talking IMS)

310px-Coat_of_arms_of_Stuttgart.svg.png

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back