Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Official web special, more pictures, and Brochure

Splendid car :D

It would seem that Porsche did really improve the car. Just wondering whether or not the electric steering will let the package down.

Seems you can spec online now as well :)

durgesh said:
Seems you can spec online now as well :)
yes.
the price also increase 2-3% :sad:
key-less add additional USD1,600 :evil:
Agate gray interior need add USD3,750 :nooo:

I have just spec'd a basic model and hit £87,000 without any problems

Looks as if my 996 Turbo S and I will remain friends for a while yet!!

Lets think .... 2014 for a second hand one

Will it impact on 997 prices, especially those with pdk. Wonder?

I have just spec'd a S model with little option and the price already over USD255,000 in HK :sad:

I hate it. They are trying to appeal to a wider audience with this generation and have made the 911 look like a bloody Panamera. Hate the back. Hate the front. I'm sure it will be a delight to drive but Porshe are homogenising their range too much IMO. If anyone wants to give me one as a birthday present, that would be really lovely.

From the configurator the PCM is an option
hoewever, the Porsche webpage said it is standard for all of the 911 models.
kinda strange

It is an undeselectable option, like the mandatory third year warranty or VTS.

So it is always included in the price and hence in the standard spec.

Sidicks said:
Hmmm. My 'perfect' spec Carrera S = £107k
:(
Sidicks

I think to tick the most desirable items + other smaller ones you will always be over £100k

I could get the spec under £100k fairly easily (removal of PCCBs and some carbon trim), but beyond that, pretty much everything else is stuff I'd really want my new car to have!!

I can only assume that a similar spec turbo will be £130k+

:(
Sidicks

NickJames said:
I hate it. They are trying to appeal to a wider audience with this generation and have made the 911 look like a bloody Panamera. Hate the back. Hate the front. I'm sure it will be a delight to drive but Porshe are homogenising their range too much IMO. If anyone wants to give me one as a birthday present, that would be really lovely.

+1 - :agree: :popcorn:

After spending 4 hrs at the Brisbane OPC on Friday, not only No - Hell No & NOT even as a freebie -

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back