Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Renault RS Clio 197 - Only £7,250

ktm4me

I'm selling my stunning 07 Metallic Silver RS 197, with the Charcoal & silver thread Sports seats as the photo's show (the back end is the view most people will see, except when driving our Porsche's) :grin:

Its only had 1 previous owner, has less than 45,000 miles and comes with a Full Renault Service History, MOT & Tax, as well as being set at a great price :thumb:

I've had the new up-rated Brembo High Carbon Steel Front Disks, Red Stuff Pads and Conti Sport 3 Tyres fitted, so it has none of the usual Brake imbalance issues you read about on the Clio Forums.

The Keyless entry & red Starter button are brilliant and the usual RS specification includes a 6 Speed close ratio gearbox (which doesn't baulk), Air Con, CD/Radio, Steering wheel controls, Split & folding Rear Seats with Iso fix etc.

The Traction Control is switchable and it's great to have Cruise Control with a memory and the selectable Speed Control warning, to save your Licence (just like a Porsche).

Bought this RS as a 2nd car, so not desperate to sell, as it's surprisingly quick and really great fun to blast on the twisty narrow lanes.

If you're really interested, just give me a call on 07974 452222.

Attachments

• clio_cartoon_116.jpg
    clio_cartoon_116.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 22

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back