Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 911 (991) Pics Leaked & Official !! Love it!!! :)

@ResB, very nice renderings. I especially like the ones showing the rear end (3/4 rear view the most!).

Changed the interior of one of the images but it's too dark and I introduced too much blue! I'll post it anyway. :frustrated:

991-int-black.jpg

ResB said:
Changed the interior of one of the images but it's too dark and I introduced too much blue! I'll post it anyway. :frustrated:

991-int-black.jpg

Quite good still. Probably a better shade for that exterior.

Hmm, interesting.

Can you pshop that centre console "bridge" (wedge) to flat so we can see what the stripped GT3 ver will look like.

TIA.

Shame it's already had an "off" and the rear wing is squiffy :puh:

There's something a bit cartoony about that image :?:

porsche_991_gt3_02_600_620.jpg

zanzibar_127.jpg

ok. So here I am sitting at my laptop checking out these new pictures. I think the following pic looks absabloodylutely amazing

Porsche-911-991-0.jpg

HOWEVER. The really scary thing is that my girlfriend just shouted at me and asked me what I was looking at on the laptop. She said "Are you looking at pictures of Tara Reid again because your leg is twitching and that means you're horny" :eek:

I mean, I like the 991 but I think that's taking it a bit too far :dont know:

It's quite Cayman-ish in places as others have said. Can't wait to see it in the flesh. Undecided on the interior, looks a bit too business class. I guess the 911 has been becoming more of a GT since the 996.

Stu

GT4 said:
Hmm, interesting.

Can you pshop that centre console "bridge" (wedge) to flat so we can see what the stripped GT3 ver will look like.

TIA.

Not sure I know what you mean, but something like this perhaps!

991-int-black2.jpg

You're exactly right!

That's not what I mean :p

No, flat as in erm, collapsed, complanate, decumbent, deflated, depressed, even, fallen, flush, horizontal, laid low, low, oblate, pancake, planar, planate, plane, procumbent, prone, prostrate, punctured, recumbent, supine, tabular - REMOVED!!!

(and some nice Alcantara buckets)

Urgghh! I've just realised that those bloody steering wheel buttons are back!!! I thought those had been ditched in favour of paddles :?

Cost option no doubt.

You can have it debaged too (for EUR10 per letter)

GT4 said:
You're exactly right!

That's not what I mean :p

No, flat as in erm, collapsed, complanate, decumbent, deflated, depressed, even, fallen, flush, horizontal, laid low, low, oblate, pancake, planar, planate, plane, procumbent, prone, prostrate, punctured, recumbent, supine, tabular - REMOVED!!!

(and some nice Alcantara buckets)

So why didn't you say. :puh: I must admit I did think to myself what GT3 has GT4 been driving!! But hey, it was late and to do your changes at that time in the morning would have been....well lets just say it wouldn't have been worth it. :)

*ahem*

(like this, but with skill)

Attachments

• flat_635.jpg
    flat_635.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 7,574

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut