Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FREE 996 parts

Blue Eyez

I've replaced my Becker head unit with a Pioneer double din touch screen unit and replaced all the speakers with JL's ( C2.400X ) so I have some pieces left over that may be off some use to others. Don't want anything for them as I have had some great help on this forum and it's my way of giving a little in return.

I have the speakers from the dash and the speakers from the rear side panels. They are from the 10 speaker system so they have tweeters connected in all four. I have reused the covers ( so it still looks original ) so it is the speakers and tweeters only.
I have the tape tray and also the cubby hole box.
All in Black and in superb condition as the car has only done 33000m
From a 2002 996 Cab2

I would really appreciate it if I could avoid any postage costs but as I said I don't want anything for them. I could meet if it's not too far and I'm near Winchester, Hampshire.

Tape tray 996.552.443.00
Cubby box 996.552.243.01
Front Speakers 996.645.038.02
Rear Speakers 996.645.047.02
I also have the new grills form the JLs if anyone wants them. :)

noble

Hi
Just wanted to say what a great gesture you have made.

Rgds
jl

hi , such a kind gesture :thumbs: i could definately put the cubby box to use and can paypal you the postage . cheers

Thanks guys for that, Soin I have PM'd you.
Regards
Mal

Cubby box now promised to Soin

top chap , this could trigger a wave of giving :p let's hope zingari misses the post :lol:

bits

Although I don't need any of these bits it's nice to see someone helping fellow 911uk'ers out.

Well done OP

:thumb:

Hi. I'd appreciate the rear speakers if that's ok. I can exchange details and sort postage when I'm back in England in a day or so.

I have the Bose system but the rears must be full ranger single cones as they sound so bad I fade them out !

Hi, no problem, let me know when your back.
Kind regards

Back! Thanks ever so much. Really appreciated. I'll pm you my address. Let me know a rough postage any how I can pay you. I can do paypal or post you a cheque.

Many thanks again

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back