Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Porsche 911 Spied on Camera Undisguised

Re: hideous rear lights

GT4 said:
phoenix1981 said:
If they do to the 911 rear lights what they did to the Cayenne rear lights... we are witnessing the Hyundaization of Porsche... I was hoping it would look something along these lines:

5457523618_6b151eff55_b.jpg

http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/997-996/53674-rendered-porsche-991-mountains.html

very sad...

Those lamps are still stickers, only when you see the lamp shapes glowing through in the tunnel do you really see the shapes.

I hope so, man, I really hope so...I'll be at the IAA in Frankfurt on the 25th of September. Will post pics of the real thing immediately after that.

Actually, not a PanAm, but a 997 Carrera following.

A) PanAms don't get SportDesigns (although I suppose Porsche might have fitted anything lying around to internal cars)
B) The calipers are mounted to the rear on a 997 and mounted to the front on PanAms
C) PanAms have the engine vents between the wheel arch and door shuts

Attachments

• not_a_panam_984.jpg
    not_a_panam_984.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 9,314

phoenix1981 said:
I hope so, man, I really hope so...I'll be at the IAA in Frankfurt on the 25th of September. Will post pics of the real thing immediately after that.

Erm, with that sort of eyesight, I would just double check with the Booth Babes you aren't on the VW stand
nerd.gif

newNewBeetle.jpg

GT4 said:
phoenix1981 said:

Erm, with that sort of eyesight, I would just double check with the Booth Babes you aren't on the VW stand
nerd.gif

newNewBeetle.jpg

good one, mate... :))

Looks sleek! More footage of the front would have been welcome. Frankfurt cannot happen soon enough.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back