Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Becker Grand Prix 7992 with IPOD cable & Bluetooth

Menace

Hockenheim
Hi Guys,

I have for sale my great Becker Grand Prix 7992, which is the red display model. It really is loaded with features, such as Bluetooth, which is a godsend as it works so well when paired with your mobile phone and has the optional IPOD cable. Below are some specifications, and also, the security card with the unit details and pass code are included. Make me a reasonable offer, will be a bargain for sure.

Becker Grand Prix 7992: Bluetooth stereo.

The Becker Grand Prix series of Bluetooth Stereos is at the cutting edge of design and technology. This Bluetooth Stereo unit is a delight to use and listen to, thanks to its twin RDS tuners. As with all Becker stereos, the design is focused on an OEM look and feel. The Bluetooth menu will allow a compatible Bluetooth phone to act as a safe hands free system. At the rear of the unit you will find inputs for a iPod , aux and a phono output.(optional leads).

Becker 7992 Radio / CD features:

-2 RDS tuner diversity
-Traffic Information
-FM / AM / LW /SW (49m)
-48 Presets, radio Text.
-CD / MP3 / WMA
-ID3 tag, playlist
Brand Prix 7992 Phone features:

-Bluetooth Handsfree
-Direct dial from (0 - 9) preset keys
-Last 9 Dialled / missed / Received memory
Becker Grand Prix 7992 other features: