Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Last time I leave my 911 in a field! it got killed !!

T8996C4 said:
A "£50,000 luxury motor".

It must be true, it said so in the paper. :roll:

$100,000 now! (obviously worth more with holes)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-practice--owner-got-fed-motor-problems.html

Ever dreamed of taking revenge when you're cut up at the lights by a flashy sports car?

Well these pictures will be a dream come true... a Porsche 911 riddled with 10,000 bullets.

article-2006986-0CACDB1E00000578-18_634x424.jpg

:eek:

Wow, the exit wounds shown on the pics of the RHS are scary!

Gun shot

What a waist ***** with red necks and little dicks :eek:

Gun

So furious forgot to spell check read waste

I remember from my Military days, a crusty old Snr NCO, when we "played" with the Yanks during a particular live fire exercise, reminding us the "safest" place to be during the finale (Full Air support / N.G.support / Full blown assault through the "position"....

The safest place was to be IN Front of the septics! :floor: :floor: :floor:

He was right - that particular exercise killed 3, wounded 17 - "acceptable Losses" according to one US Army Major - transpired he was a casulaty of a "Blue on Blue in G.W.2........

They look like in-breds who shoot by day and play the banjo by night. I think(but can't confirm) there is what looks like a woman among them but with each cycle of in-breeding, it gets difficult to tell which is which.

FFS why not stick the car on e-bay then donate the money from the sale to a good charity/cause rather than give it over to the diet coke and large/family pizza brigade, who lets face it, probably put more bullets into the ground than into the Porsche :floor:

It's probably the most "fun" many of them have ever had(or will ever have). :nooo:

On reflection the 996 offers better protection than the standard HUMVEE they offer their troops in operational zones - sorry with absolutely no reflection on the troops in Harms Way..... :gunfire: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The more I see this thread the more it annoy's the crap out of me - can you imagine the stink if we did the same to a Viper or C4 'Vette..... better still get Hammond to crash a Tesla & watch the stink rise...... :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

That's right, the yanks don't have a precision made, High performance sports car that can go round corners have they.....? :dont know:

Without spending the price of a second car to make it turn, stop & stop impersonating a mating water buffalo........... :eek: :eek: :eek: :floor: :floor: :floor:

PabloAU said:
The more I see this thread the more it annoy's the crap out of me - can you imagine the stink if we did the same to a Viper or C4 'Vette..... better still get Hammond to crash a Tesla & watch the stink rise...... :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

You obviously haven't seen the Clarkson clip where he shoots the sh*t out of a Corvette with a mini-gun from a helicopter. Maybe this is in revenge !!! :floor: :floor:
Being a shooter myself, what I can't believe is the amount of shots that are MISSING the car. Maybe they couldn't bring themselves to do it.. :hand:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back